- The 5th Edition - IME 2014 is a leading institutionalised biennial international event of the Mining, Minerals, Metals and Machinery Industries in India.
- 3 days High level Asian Mining Congress with speakers and delegates from over 20 countries, who will visit and interact with Exhibitors.
- Buyer Seller Meet.
- Over 300+ Exhibitors, 600+ Delegates, 40+ Countries and 20,000+ High value business & trade visitors expected to participate.
- An ideal platform for display and launches of new initiatives, products and technologies, establishing joint ventures, developing and renewing international and regional contacts.
About the Event
Concurrent to the 5th Asian Mining Congress, the next edition of the International Mining, Minerals, Metals and Machinery Exhibition - IME 2014 will be organised by Tafcon Projects (India) Pvt. Ltd. under the aegis of The Mining, Geological & Metallurgical Institute of India (MGMI) scheduled during February 13-16, 2014.
The event provides an ideal forum for the miners, planners and policy makers to discuss the various issues affecting the Mining, Minerals, Metals and Machinery industries of the Asian region in particular, and also in the rest of the world. The event provides an excellent business opportunity for the manufactures of mining and allied industry to showcase their technologies, achievements, new initiatives, products and services to the global audience.
The earlier 4 editions of the event held in January 2006, 2008, 2010 and 2012 were highly successful with participation of large number of delegates and exhibitors from India and across the world with excellent networking opportunities and business generated.
The event is a unique platform for Entrepreneurs, Decision Makers, Senior Government Officials, Investors, Industry Members, Traders, Equipment Buyers and Suppliers, Academia, Miners, Engineers and Trade Delegations to congregate, brainstorm, showcase and forge meaningful partnership for business.
- To absorb and transfer latest global technology
- To find source of raw materials and market of finished products
- Open-Pit Mining
- Identify alternate suppliers of machinery, equipments & spare
- Surface Mining
- Identify source of investment & funding
- Underground Mining
- Negotiate with overseas companies to establish a manufacturing base in India
- Mineral Processing
- To provide opportunity of face to face interaction with industry player at one place
- To fulfill requirements of professional & skilled man power
- Smelting & Refining
- Identify new export destination as well as network in India
- Brand building among industry & new users
- A platform to launce or display new products
- Engineering / Planning
- Bulk Material handling
- Mining and Heath Safety
- Mining Engineers
- Mining Extraction
- Mining Excavation
- Mining Recycling
- Mining Safety
- Metallurgical Processing
- Transport & Logistics
Partner Country - Poland
Focus Country : Czech Republic
Focus State : West Bengal
“A very good effort”
“A very exhaustive of all respects of the mining sector ! ”
“I am impressed to visit the exhibition. Good information.”
“Indeed a well-planned exhibition where lots of interaction takes place and things move in mutual interest”.
“Congratulations on a very successful IME 2012. USA is proud to be a Partner for the event, and for India’s Coal Mining future”.
“Excellent support & service for our Australian Pavilion. We look forward to future events with TAFCON”.
“An excellent arrangement with very wide participation of both equipment and service providers of the Coal and Mining Sector. A commendable work. Expect it to be continued”
“Very good job done. Please keep it up. We ought to do even better in future.”
“An outstanding show!”
“Congrats to Tafcon for doing it once again on a substantially bigger scale in a grand manner. Excellent”.
“As usual a very wonderful show. This year is much better organised & received very good response”.
“Well done and Keep it up”.
“Excellent layout and good response visible from mining sector equipment and systems suppliers. This fair I am sure must have benefited both mining & other industry sectors. Congratulations”.
“An excellently conceived and executed exhibition. The stalls are of good quality & informative. Well done & keep it up”.