28 - 31 January 2012
Salt Lake Stadium Ground,
TAFCON Projects (I) Pvt. Ltd.
705, New Delhi House (7th Floor)
27, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi, India
Pin Code: 110001
About the Event
Concurrent to the 4th Asian Mining Congress, the next edition of the International Mining Exhibition (IME 2012) will be organised by MGMI in association with Tafcon Projects (I) Pvt. Ltd. at the adjoining Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata.
The event provides an ideal forum for the miners, planners and policy makers to discuss the various issues affecting the mining industry in the Asian region in particular, and also in the rest of the world. The event provides an excellent business opportunity for the manufactures of mining and allied industry to showcase their technologies, new initiatives, products and services to the global audience.
The earlier 3 editions of the event held in January 2006, 2008 and 2010 have been highly successful with participation of large number of delegates and exhibitors from India and about 20 other countries with excellent networking opportunities and business generated.
The event is a unique platform for Entrepreneurs, Decision Makers, Senior Government Officials, Investors, Industry Members, Traders, Equipment Buyers & Suppliers, Academia, Miners, Engineers and Trade Delegation to congregate, brainstorm, showcase and forge meaningful partnership for business.
- To absorb and transfer latest global technology
- To find source of raw materials and market of finished products
- Identify alternate suppliers of machinery, equipments & spare
- Identify source of investment & funding
- Negotiate with overseas companies to establish a manufacturing base in India
- To provide opportunity of face to face interaction with industry player at one place
- To fulfill requirements of professional & skilled man power
- Identify new export destination as well as network in India
- Brand building among industry & new users
- A platform to launce or display new products
- Open-Pit Mining
- Surface Mining
- Underground Mining
- Mineral Processing
- Smelting & Refining
- Engineering / Planning
- Bulk Material handling
- Mining and Heath Safety
- Mining Engineers
- Mining Extraction
- Mining Excavation
- Mining Recycling
- Mining Safety
- Metallurgical Processing
- Transport & Logistics