- The 5th Edition - IME 2014 is a leading institutionalised biennial international event of the Mining, Minerals, Metals and Machinery Industries in India.
- 3 days High level Asian Mining Congress with speakers and delegates from over 20 countries, who will visit and interact with Exhibitors.
- Buyer Seller Meet.
- Over 300+ Exhibitors, 600+ Delegates, 40+ Countries and 20,000+ High value business & trade visitors expected to participate.
- An ideal platform for display and launches of new initiatives, products and technologies, establishing joint ventures, developing and renewing international and regional contacts.
- Press Meets
- Internet Blogs
- Periodic Press Releases
- E-Newsletter and Website updates
- Industry Meetings
- Promotion at Trade Shows and Conferences
- Direct Mailers
- Personal Contact Programme
- Road Shows
- VIP Buyers Programme for networking with prospects
Partner Country - Poland
Focus Country : Czech Republic
Focus State : West Bengal
“A very good effort”
“A very exhaustive of all respects of the mining sector ! ”
“I am impressed to visit the exhibition. Good information.”
“Indeed a well-planned exhibition where lots of interaction takes place and things move in mutual interest”.
“Congratulations on a very successful IME 2012. USA is proud to be a Partner for the event, and for India’s Coal Mining future”.
“Excellent support & service for our Australian Pavilion. We look forward to future events with TAFCON”.
“An excellent arrangement with very wide participation of both equipment and service providers of the Coal and Mining Sector. A commendable work. Expect it to be continued”
“Very good job done. Please keep it up. We ought to do even better in future.”
“An outstanding show!”
“Congrats to Tafcon for doing it once again on a substantially bigger scale in a grand manner. Excellent”.
“As usual a very wonderful show. This year is much better organised & received very good response”.
“Well done and Keep it up”.
“Excellent layout and good response visible from mining sector equipment and systems suppliers. This fair I am sure must have benefited both mining & other industry sectors. Congratulations”.
“An excellently conceived and executed exhibition. The stalls are of good quality & informative. Well done & keep it up”.